Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Louvers Or Glass Cover?
    7500 for the glass AND the carbon engine bay. Personally I really like the forged carbon. Looks very unique. I have a V10, I want to show it off. Not to mention, the louvers just look old. Only seem to see the louvers on Euro cars, along with the stock wheels. Maybe it's a Euro thing?

Quote Originally Posted by cactus View Post
    7500 for the glass AND the carbon engine bay. Personally I really like the forged carbon. Looks very unique. I have a V10, I want to show it off. Not to mention, the louvers just look old. Only seem to see the louvers on Euro cars, along with the stock wheels. Maybe it's a Euro thing?
    The whole tail section seems to be a bit retro. Hence the louvers to me is a blending of old with new design. I guess much like the 650S and 12C have the grates for tail lights! It is a snapshot of Lambo's design philosophy of 2015.

Hey Louvers ..... The 1980's wants you back. lol

You can see out of the rear view ok and their is no glare.But you do have to be way more careful when backing and changing lanes then a normal car.I to like the CF bay and what I meant is the People/Me also, looking at the car can see the engine thru the glass,this is very cool.Also,no good having all that water on engine with heavy rain that you will get with fins.

For me there is no chance i'd own one without the transparent engine bonnet (glass). As for rear ward visibility, well, it's not so good. But i'm not sure it's any better with louvers.
    Peter
    2021 Lamborghini Huracan STO
    2021 McLaren 765LT
    2022 Porsche 992 Turbo S
    2020 Audi R8 Performance
    2020 BMW M5 Competition
    2022 Cayenne Coupe Turbo
    1997 Toyota Supra (19,200 original miles)

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    I do not have the numbers but i can most guarantee that this is the case, they are very, very light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even more reason that I would want the Louvers!

Let the battle begin

Louvers look way more menacing, Klingon style menacing.
    Glass bonnet is a combination of a girly, gender confusing Lambo's answer to; who's gonna drive the car. You, or your wife hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    The whole tail section seems to be a bit retro. Hence the louvers to me is a blending of old with new design. I guess much like the 650S and 12C have the grates for tail lights! It is a snapshot of Lambo's design philosophy of 2015.
    Thanks, but Ill take NEW every time.

As for the 12C, the bbq-grill tail lights were just one of the oddball design elements. It didn't really match anything else about the car.

Louvers make the rear look way too narrow and scream low budget.
    Everyone loves to look at the menacing engine ... Not a tame lump of cheap black plastic.
    Color War !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Louvers make the rear look way too narrow and scream low budget.
    Everyone loves to look at the menacing engine ... Not a tame lump of cheap black plastic.
    Color War !!!

Lol, there we go

Did I mention glassy, gender confusing look of Caitlyn's "bonnet" conversion cover costing $7,500?
    Like I said, girly (kinda)